Locomatica - Arcanum (Cari Lekebusch remix)
TUE, 03 DEC 2013
Label natives Locomatica are flashing around again with their brand new single "Arcanum". As the title says, elixir lies in melancholic pattern, simple but striking main theme that challenge your inner-being at first listening. This release is strongly backed up with remix by one of the techno architects, Cari Lekebusch himself. Stockholm-based icon delivers an old school creation relying on elements from the original packed in Cari's own recognizable way. Thank you for the support!
HPX77 - Raphael Dincsoy, Pierre Deutschmann - AWG50 incl. Cari Lekebusch remixes
WED, 27 NOV 2013
Raphael Dincsoy and Pierre Deutschmann combine for a debut on H-Productions that sees the pair lay down two neatly measured tracks that subtly combine funk and force in equal measure. AWG-50 sets the pace with its distinctive rhythms and purring sub bass while V8 ramps up the tension with its undulating bass and nasty stabs. H-Productions very own Cari Lekebusch turns in remixes of both originals, flipping them into king sized portions of super-charged trademark trippy Techno.
HPX76 - GAYLE SAN - THE PORTER [H-PRODUCTIONS]
MON, 11 NOV 2013
Gayle San makes a debut on Cari Lekebusch’s H-Productions, combining no-nonsense club energy with modern cerebral sounds and in the process adding to her recent hauls of well-received productions. Porter kicks things off, marking out a fleet rhythm of heavy kick and dancing hi-hats that underpin nagging keys and reverberating pulses of sound to create an impactful but measured track. 2 Faced Man pushes down harder on the throttle, driving along at a faster pace to energize the neatly constructed key patterns and create a rhythm of robotic funk that gives way to a breakdown of grand proportions before powering back in to the groove.
CARI LEKEBUSCH - SONIC INTERVENTION DJ MIX
MON, 11 NOV 2013
To mark the release of the remix package from The Advent's 'Sonic Intervention' album, H-Productions Cari Lekebusch has compiled a special DJ mix inspired by and containing many of the tracks from the remix pack plus a handful of Cari's current favorite cuts.
01. Cari Lekebusch - Flange Noise (Intro)
02. The Advent - Body Count (Alan Fitzpatrick's Zombie dancer remix)
03. Mark Broom - Blaster remix
04. Hans Bouffmyhre - Demon Within (Bouffmyhre rework)
05. The Advent, Cari Lekebusch - Arrival (Mark Reeve remix)
06. The Advent & Jason Fernandes - Reap What You Saw
07. The Advent - Get Up (Mark Broom Version)
08. The Advent - Gamora (Cari Lekebusch remix)
09. Cari Lekebusch - Tilted
10. Petter B - Drummer II
11. The Advent - Need House (Sasha Carassi remix)
12. Ben Sims - Spectrum
13. Slam - Movement
14. Planetary Assault Systems - No Exit
15. The Advent - Electric Pandemic feat Paris Da Black Fu (Steve Rachmad's Sterac Electronics remix)
Cari Lekebusch - Charts - November 2013
WED, 06 NOV 2013
Latest charts alert! =)
01. Mauro Picotto & Riccardo Ferri - Bengala - Joel Mull remix - ALLEANZA
02. Locomatica - Arcanum (Cari Lekebusch remix) - LCMTC
03. Joseph Capriati - Deep thoughts - Drumcode
04. Locomatica - want some sparkles (original_mix) - LCMTC
05. Gayle San - The Porter - H-productions
06. Gary Beck - Hopkin - Soma
07. Alex Bau - Evergrey - Kombination research
08. The Welderz - Other music - Analytic Trail
09. Yan Cook - W (Original Mix) - Vokodek Music
10. Marco Faraone - Uncompromised - Drumcode Limited
01. Gayle San - The Porter - H-productions
02. Gary Beck - Big Smoke - BEK audio
03. Thomas P Heckman - Rise and Fall (Cari Lekebusch remix) - Nachstrom
04. Manic Brothers - Praying Mantis - Drumcode
05. Brian Sanhaji - DataLogger - Jonas Kopp Remix 1 - Ego Ton
06. kalden bess - raw (petter b tool remix) - organism
07. Minilogue - Clouds and Water - Jesper Dahlback Cloudy Dub Remix - Enemy
08. Emmanuel - Nuke - Enemy
09. Petter B - Drummer II - Bond
10. The Advent - Need House (Sasha Carassi remix) - H-Productions
Cari Lekebusch - Schwung ADE 2013 mix
WED, 06 NOV 2013
Mirror page of the exclusive podcast by Cari Lekebusch who is playing at the Schwung presents Sleaze Records night during ADE. On top of that we have an interview to get to know Cari Lekebusch a bit better. Enjoy!
1. This will be your first time performing at Schwung. Nervous? ;)
Nervous, no! Excited, yes! I am very pleased that after many years of performing I have leant how to deal with the nerves and now I just enjoy it. The only thing that can make a performance a little stressful is if there are technical problems or issues with the sound as this makes it harder to relax into the task of entertaining the audience but as I hear that Schwung are very professional promoters so I am sure everything will go smoothly!
2. You're playing primetime , you are surrounded by techno names, what can we expect from you?
Well, it is ADE and everyone is here to celebrate the wonderful ever-expanding, ever–evolving scene of ours so I will be going for full on party mode. I have a whole bunch of new productions which I will be trying out too so if people hear some tracks they don’t know then it is likely a new Cari Lekebusch record :)
3. What are the 3 key ingredients that make a party great?
1. Sound – this has to be right for the DJ and the crowd to have the best time
2. Girls – I have never been to a bad party where the girls are having a good time so there must be a connection, right?
3. Programming – it is an obvious thing to say but not every promoter has the right DJs play in the correct order!
4. There are a lot of things going on in the techno scene. What do you think changed last years and what will the future bring us?
Oh wow... You are right, so much has changed in the last 5 or 10 years but I think for me the most exciting new development is what I would describe as the democratization of the music business. These days it is so much more straightforward for anyone to be anything they want if they want it bad enough. There are less glass ceilings now. Less doors locked to people for no good reason. This for me has inspired a new generation of techno producers, DJs and fans by allowing them better access to different ways to try to live their dreams. The producer can get a good studio set up now at home via a computer; the DJ can access a huge amount of music digitally and manipulate that in their performance via new technologies; and fans can travel all over the world to truly mind blowing events to see their favorite artists and discover new talents. For me this onlky means the future will be bright for techno and those who choose to follow that sound.
5. Next week Amsterdam is THE place for electronic music. You travel around the world all the time. Any upcoming techno cities/countries we should keep an eye on?
Everywhere I have been this year I have had good experiences including some great parties happening in places where I had not relaised there was good stuff happening before. Some examples would be an amazing Sunday party for Studio in Strassbourg in May; Lightening In A Bottle festival in California which totally exceeded my expectations just this last week I played for Techno Beat Addiction in the small German city of Marberg which was really great.
6. We've heard a lot of great releases on H-Production throughout the years. From you, but also from other artists. Can you give us a sneak peak of what 2014 has to offer?
We have a really busy schedule coming up with new releases from artists such as Petter B, Gayle San, Alexi Delano, Bryan Chapman, Raphael Dincsoy & Pierre Deutschmann and Chris Colburn as well as more new music from myself. This year we have mixed it up more with releases from new artists like Petter, Bryan and Jason Fernandes which has been fun. I have been constantly impressed with these guys music over the last couple of years so it is a pleasure to have them on board my label.
7. You're nestled deep in the scene and you're probably being showered with new music. Any rising star DJ/producers we should check out?
See above! If people want to hear something new then they will do well to check out guys like Petter B, Bryan Chapman, Raphael Dincsoy & Pierre Deutschmann and Chris Colburn
8. What is your favorite track of the moment, one we will definitely hear thursdays?
The Nima Khak remix of Petter B’s Guns For Hire which came out on H-Productions this week. Such a great track and an amazing remix.
HPX75 - Petter B - Guns For Hire / incl Nima Khak Remix
TUE, 15 OCT 2013
Already an established producer as one half of 'Hertz' (1605, Underwater), Petter B's solo work has been gaining the attention of the great and good of Techno throughout 2013. This gritty three track EP only adds to Petter’s credentials with his slick productions bringing elegance, energy and harmony to the raw and abrasive style for which he is known; exemplified here by heavy pulsing rhythms and bouncing bass on ‘Guns For Hire’, the raw in-your-face funk of ‘Clap Track’ and abrasive, distorted musicality in ‘Edit Pilaf’. H-Productions colleague, Nima Khak, remixes ‘Guns For Hire’, bringing a slow burning, hypnotic feel, as he skillfully sets industrial ambience and metallic sounds against warm psychedelic squelches.
Thomas P Heckmann - Rise & Fall / Cari Lekebusch remix
TUE, 15 OCT 2013
Greetings lifeforms! Looky here! A new remix i made for Thomas P Heckmann's "Rise & fall" =D
Just out, still steaming :D
Cari Lekebusch - September 2013 - DJ Charts
WED, 09 OCT 2013
Ahoy! Land in sight :) Here are some September charts.
01. Mark Broom - Blaster (Mark Broom remix) - Tortured Recordings
02. The Advent, Cari Lekebusch - Arrival (Mark Reeve remix) - H-Productions
03. Adam Beyer, Ida Engberg - Unanswered Question - Drumcode
04. Jerome Sydenham - Whitewater - Apotek records
05. The Advent - Get Up (Mark Broom Version) - H-Productions
06. Terence Fixmer - Bells - Electric Deluxe
07. Paul Ritch - Mind Insistence - Drumcode
08. The Advent - Body Count (Alan Fitzpatrick's Zombie dancer remix) - H-Productions
09. Slam - Movement - Drumcode
10. Cari Lekebusch - Tilted
01. Petter B - Guns For Hire (Nima Khak remix) - H-Productions
02. The Advent - Need House (Sasha Carassi remix) - H-Productions
03. Ben Sims - Spectrum
04. Planetary Assault Systems - No Exit - Mote Evolver
05. The Advent - Gamora (Cari Lekebusch remix) - H-Productions
06. Cadans - Samsa - Balans
07. The Advent & Jason Fernandes - Reap What You Sow - Sleaze
08. Petter B - Clap Track - H-Productions
09. Drumcomplex - Fragmenter - CLR
10. Petter B - Drummer II - Bond
HPX74 - The Advent - Sonic Intervention Remixed (H-Productions album)
MON, 09 SEP 2013
Covering an array of styles from jacking acid to pumping tech house and menacing techno, this remake of Sonic Intervention brings new life to one of 2012s key techno releases. An illustrious collection of remixes from key players from the last twenty year of techno history such as Mark Broom, Steve Rachmad, Cari Lekebusch, Marco Bailey and Markantonio, as well as the leading lights of today like Alan Fitzpatrick, Uto Karem, Sasha Carassi, Mark Reeve, Industrialyzer, Roberto Capuano, Jason Fernandes and Hugo Paixao; perfectly illustrating the cross generational appeal of an innovator and pioneer such as The Advent.
*** OUT NOW! ***